SPECIALTY : TOPOGRAPHY
FIELD OF STUDY : CIVIL ENGINEERING
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
This specialty has as objective to train experts in metric readings on the field with the aim to develop plans and maps. The senior technician implements different measuring, positioning, data entry and implantation devices. He treats the data collected using appropriate technical means. His permanent concern to produce quality work requires a rigorous control with respect to safety rules.
- General skills
- Work independently, collaborate as a team ;
- Analyze, synthesize professional document (French, English);
- Oral, written and corporate communication skills within and without (French, English) ;
- Participate / engage in the management of the project ;
- Know and make use of professional networks and institutions of the topography sectors.
- Specifics Skills
- Process the data collected using appropriate means of calculation, CAO and CAD ;
- Operate the technical documents and legal information in preparing and organizing the information collected.
- Land Surveyor topographer ;
- Draftsman ;
- Surveyor ;
- Chief of Brigade ;
- Person in charge of studies.
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of SOUTH POLYTECH ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.