SPECIALTY : SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
FIELD OF STUDY : SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
This specialty trains senior technicians who, with the help of their capability to study the needs of the society, can analyze (MERISE, UML), design and implement computer applications in various fields.
- General skills
- Self-employed, work together as a team ;
- Analyze, synthesize a professional document (French, English) ;
- Oral and written business communication (French, English) ;
- Participate in /conduct an approach to the management of a project ;
- Know and exploit professional and institutional networks in the computer sectors.
- Specifics Skills
- Design and develop computer applications ;
- Implement and ensure the maintenance of computer programs ;
- Develop software or systems based on software by following professional standards adequately ;
- Put in place and customize distributed applications ;
- Diagnose the main faults affecting the computer system and replace defective parts ;
- Plan, monitor and control a computer project.
- Head of IT project ;
- Software Consultant ;
- Developer of applications ;
- System Administrator.
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of SOUTH POLYTECH ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.