SPECIALTY : ELECTROTECHNICS
FIELD OF STUDY : ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
This specialty aims to train specialists in the study, implementation, use and maintenance of electrical equipment and electrical network. Electrical equipment, and thereby electrical network, are more and more sophisticated because of the evolution of computer and electronic technologies. These can todays involve processes of hydraulics, pneumatics, optics, etc. It aims to provide students with technical knowledge and know-how that will enable them to take part in the design, construction and management of electro technical Systems, mainly used in assembly lines or complex systems.
- General skills
- Work independently and in team collaboration ;
- Analyze, synthesize professional documents (French, English) ;
- Orally and writing communication (French, English) ;
- Participate in (other) lead project management process ;
- Know and exploit professional and institutional networks of electricity sectors.
- Specifics Skills
- Realise home and industrial electrical installation operate power and current conversion ;
- Understand and operate electronic modules for process control ;
- Carry ouf maintenance and maintenance work on the processing and production lines ;
- Ensure home automation and fire safety lead and realise a project in electricity.
- Technician in charge of study ;
- Construction technician in electrical installation ;
- Maintenance technician ;
- Electromechanical ;
- Test technician ;
- Head of after-sales services.
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of SOUTH POLYTECH ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.