SPECIALTY : COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND WEB DESIGN
FIELD OF STUDY : COMPUTER ENGINEERING
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
This specialty train senior technicians mastering the various aspects of the web design and that can develop a creativity in web design by using the CMS and the framework of the most requested in the companies for the creation of dynamic websites and responsive (adoptive tablet / smartphone). They are also able to manipulate the scripts and modules to add interactivity in the achievements (slideshows, slides...) and master the technics of strengthening natural.
- General skills
- Work in autonomy, work together as a team ;
- Analyze, synthesize professional document (French, English);
- Communicate to the oral, written, in business or outside (French, English) ;
- Participate in /conduct an approach to the management of the project ;
- Know and exploit the professional networks and institutional sectors of the informatics.
- Specifics Skills
- Identify the needs of client and analyze its request ;
- Master the sketches and the technics of storyboard ;
- Master the software for graphic design and animation (DTP, 2D, 3D, After Effect, Photoshop...) ;
- Design and make models mobile web and applications ;
- Master the technics of web design, the development of zoning and the dressing of pages ;
- Understanding the challenges of the technological watch ;
- Enhance the spirit of analysis ;
- Understanding the stakes of the customer relationship.
- Graphic designer ;
- Webdesigner ;
- Motion designer ;
- Wisard studio creation.
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of SOUTH POLYTECH ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.