SPECIALTY : PROJECT MANAGEMENT
FIELD : MANAGEMENT
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
The objective of this specialty is to train technicians capable of leading projects of enterprises in all sectors (industrial, service, commercial, technological and cultural), through the development of the enterprise and the acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge in project management.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER
- General skills
- Understand the professional and economic environment and enterprises ;
- Master the use of the computer ;
- Be apt in oral and written communication ;
- Be capable of team leadership.
- Specific Skills
- Identify local, national and international partners ;
- Monitoring technological and competitive development ;
- Coordinate a project ;
- Carry out feasibility studies ;
- Define the operational objectives of the project ;
- Identify the working tools ;
- Prepare the technical file ;
- Search and treat information ;
- Identify the sources to exploit ;
- Analyse and summarise information found.
- Assistant project manager ;
- Assistant marketer ;
- Officer responsible for public relations ;
- Planner of the project.
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of ISTTI ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.