SPECIALTY : MARKETING - TRADE - SALE
FIELD : BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
This specialty aims to respond to a need expressed by businesses : surround of commercial equiped, perfectly impregnated with the logic marketing, sensitised on the changing needs of the consumer and oriented toward the development of sales in an environment characterised by the competition.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER
- General skills
- The understanding of the international economy ;
- The mastery of foreign languages, cross cultural ;
- The ability to negotiate ;
- The understanding of the professional environment ;
- The ability to work under pressure ;
- The adaptability.
- Specific Skills
- Understand strategic logic marketing ;
- Understand the challenges faced by the business in a competitive environment ;
- Understand the determinants of the commercial success of the company ;
- Lead a sales team toward the achievement of objectives ;
- Animate a point of sale ;
- Do the carry out bench marking to increase sales.
- Sell in anaffordable manner and cost effective ;
- Facilitator of the sales ;
- Attached to the customership ;
- Sales representative ;
- Responsible for the sales.
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of ISTTI ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.