SPECIALTY : HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
FIELD : BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
The objective of this specialty is to train specialists in the administrative follow-up of the personnel (contracts, absences, leaves, medical visits, declarations to labour organisations) and offering refreshment courses in line with the labour code ; the regulation of work and the human resource policy of the enterprise.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER
- General skills
- Understand the professional and economic environment and enterprises ;
- Master the use of the computer ;
- Administer individual salary files ;
- Effect declarations dictated by law ;
- Identify the needs for training of the personnel ;
- Define the needs for training ;
- Inform the personnel on the labour code and the peculiarities of the enterprise ;
- Lead a work team.
- Specific Skills
- Control the pay vouchers of the personnel ;
- Establish pay slips ;
- Carry out the administrative follow-up of human resources operations ;
- Carry out interview in view of employment ;
- Follow up outsources service contracts.
- Assistant human resource manager ;
- Assistant to the person in charge of human resources ;
- Assistant to the directorate ;
- Officer in charge of recruitment ;
- Manager of salaries.
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of ISTTI ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.