SPECIALTY : BANKING AND FINANCE
FIELD : BUSINESS AND FINANCE
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
The objective of this specialty is to cover the deficit in number and quality, of human resources which credit establishments need to carry out their business. Besides, the training will provide enterprises, no matter their area of activity, with collaborators who will enable them seize the opportunities offered them by the financial system to evolve, expand and align their business to the world financial system.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER
- General skills
- Understand the professional and economic environment ;
- Be apt in oral and written communication ;
- Be skillful in sale and commercial negotiation ;
- Master the legal framework of the activity and be apt in analysing applicable taxation rules ;
- Master the use of NIT applicable to banks ;
- Be flexible ;
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Specific Skills
- Construct and develop a relationship of confidence with each customer, in line with the marketing policy of the enterprise ;
- Develop quantitatively and qualitatively the goodwill of the business, notably by increasing the rate of goods and services offered to clients ;
- Contribute personally to quality reception ;
- Manage and develop quantitatively and qualitatively a professional customer portfolio within the framework of the marketing policy of the enterprise ;
- Contribute to the development of the enterprise through his/her marketing strategies with profession customers ;
- Develop a comprehensive approach to professional customers ;
- Commercial banks ;
- Credit establishments ;
- Stock Exchange ;
- Insurance companies ;
- Central Bank ;
- Bank commission ;
- Ministries in charge of finance and economic and financial matters ;
- Microfinance establishments ;
- Savings banks and the service responsible for finance of the post office, etc…
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of ISTTI ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.