SPECIALTY : ACCOUNTANCY
FIELD : BUSINESS AND FINANCE
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
The objective of this specialty is to provide students with the requisite knowledge and know-how to enable them translate according to accounting rules, all the marketing and financial transactions of the enterprise and to establish corresponding documents, analyse information at their disposal necessary for the preparation of decisions to be taken by management.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER
- General skills
- Understand the economic environment and enterprises ;
- Master the use of the computer ;
- Be apt in oral and written communication ;
- Be capable of team leadership.
- Specific Skills
- Realise the management of accounting, fiscal and social operations ;
- (keep accounting books, prepare financial statements, etc.);
- Analyse the profitability of the activities of the organisation ;
- Prepare budgets and follow up their execution ;
- Centralise, organise and redress the accounts of the enterprise ;
- Collaborate efficiently with hierarchy in the management of the enterprise ;
- Control and plan production ;
- Master accounting software.
- Accountant in enterprises ;
- Account collaborator in a firm ;
- Assistant accountant in large companies ;
- Payroll manager ;
- Accounting manager ;
- Treasurer ;
- Management controller, etc…
For a period of two years, a set of theoretical and practical courses is administered to students with a view to obtaining a Higher National Diploma (HND) sanctioned by MINESUP.
CONDITION FOR ADMISSION
Direct registration on file study :
- A hand written application adressed to the Director of ISTTI ;
- A complete registration form available on campus ;
- A photocopy of birth certificate ;
- A photocopy of A/L certificate ;
- Registration fees : 35,000 FCFA ;
- File study fees : free of charge ;
- Annual medical coverage : 5000 F CFA.
- Lectures ;
- Practical work and personal work ;
- Immersion courses in the professions accompanied by a teaching body and company executives.
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture ;
- An exam session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organised according to the subjects registered for the semester ;
- Writing of an internship report defended in front of a jury at the end of the cycle ;
- National HND exam.